Jog Dial RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the offical website of the Jog Dial RP Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Permadenied] Eric_Koston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joey
Server Administrator
Joey

[Permadenied] Eric_Koston Empty
PostSubject: [Permadenied] Eric_Koston   [Permadenied] Eric_Koston I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 am

IC Information

Full Name: Eric Koston

Date of birth: 04/12/1985

Your Life Story , From Birth, To Education, To where you are now: I was born in New York, i grew up with my dad, cause my mom died from breast cancer. My dad sended me to a millitary school in Boston. Couple years later i moved to Los Santos. And now i would like to join the Los Santos Police Department.

Why Do You think you would be an asset to the LSPD?: Growing up in a crime city like New York you can see all kind of people, I decided to be in the good side the laws side with all the good people and good citizens I see that Los Santos has lot's of criminals and a good asset to the police wouldnt be bad. My life isn't good at all but I guess I'll be a good Police officer for my Availability, my ability to learn about what I am interested in.

What are your skills? Good driver.

Previous Criminal Record: N/A

OOC Information

In game warnings ( all alts ): N/A

Bans ( all alts ): N/A

All of Your alternate Characters (( Pm them to me if you dont want to say them in public )): N/A

Other Comments: I like to join.

Jog Dial: Owned bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://jog-dial-rp.board-directory.net
Joey
Server Administrator
Joey

[Permadenied] Eric_Koston Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Permadenied] Eric_Koston   [Permadenied] Eric_Koston I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 am

Permadenied .... Turns out this is just Jog Dial In disguise
Back to top Go down
https://jog-dial-rp.board-directory.net

[Permadenied] Eric_Koston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jog Dial RP :: LSPD Recruitment :: Denied/Old Applications-
Jump to: